|Price||Asking price €215,000|
|PSRA License No.||003623 & 003851|
Beautifully presented property with a host of extraordanary features to include: Spanish cobbled stone driveway, well manicured lawns to front and rear, stone walled rear garden to include decking, BBQ area and a large detached garden shed. Internally the property offers an abundance of period features which have been preserved and restored complimenting the modern facilities this exclusive property has to offer. Includes walk in dressing room. Viewing is very highly recommended in order to appreciate this exceptional home. Please do not hesitate to contact: Keown Auctioneers 048 686 58814 & 0874100158
As a holiday home
- Already a much-loved holiday home location for AirBnB customers. Read the reviews online. The "Barn Loft" has earned a full 5* rating from travel websites for its location, facilities, family-friendly set up, pubs and nature walks.
- Its location just metres over the border (as the crow flies) means you get the best of both worlds - an address in Europe and a Donegal holiday home but also connected to the beautiful county of Fermanagh with its lakes and watersports, National Trust properties, museums and heritage sites, UK shops and first class restaurants and pubs. Pettigo is also a natural gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way and the rest of County Donegal and counties Tyrone, Leitrim and Sligo.
- Quiet, secluded, relaxing surroundings
- Completely safe environment for children to play in (walled garden, off the main road, no anonymous neighbours)
- Property is secure when unoccupied
- 20 mins from Rossnowlagh (surfing) and Murvagh beaches.
- 20 mins from Donegal Town, Enniskillen and Omagh main shopping and tourism hubs
- 30 mins from Bundoran (waterpark, fairground, beach etc.)
- 50 mins from Sligo Town and Derry City
- 90 mins from Belfast and its airports. You could be in Pettigo any given Friday evening after work whether you are travelling from the UK or the greater Belfast area.
- Two and a half hours from Dublin.
- No property rates or council tax.
Positive things about re-locating to Pettigo
- Small local school, within walking distance, offering small class sizes.
- A playschool facility with free pre-school education within walking distance from Drumhariff.
- An after schools club to assist working parents with accessible childcare.
- Modern leisure and community centre with gym, 4G pitch, theatre, cafe.
- There are friendly community groups functioning for all ages - a men's club and a women's club, walking groups, singing group, cookery club etc. There is also a library in the village.
- House is overlooked by a forest with public walking path and statues installed by local artist. Families can safely walk/cycle from home to football pitch, leisure centre and village shop in minutes through this beautiful woodland.
- Child benefit payments are over a third more than that paid in the UK.
Pettigo is safe (with an operational local Community Alert scheme), clean, quiet and family-oriented where children can be kept busy every day of the week with scouts, GAA, soccer training, youth club and drama classes. Parents have an outlet in the Termon Leisure Complex - you can see bands and plays, eat out, go to the pub, join a fitness class or the gym.
As an address in Europe
- Ideal for any business who wants to maintain an address in Europe following BREXIT!!!
- Metres from the border - you can stay in Europe and walk for 10 minutes when you will be back in the UK!
- Fast broadband
- Meeting/conference rooms and facilities available for hire in the nearby Termon Centre
- Driving distance from all UK government offices, bank branches, Royal Mail offices etc. in Omagh and Enniskillen
- Irish government incentives for inward investors
- Beautiful location as an office address-cum-holiday home